The Gold Machine, inspired by the writings of Iain Sinclair, a father and daughter footstep their colonialist ancestor to the Peruvian jungle. Their journeys flip between continents and centuries to produce an original mediation – part documentary, part fiction – on fate, family and the search for Eldorado.
- Director & Screenwriter: Grant Gee
- Producer: Janine Marmot, Hot Property Films (UK)
- Co-Producer: BALDR Film (NL)
- Financier: BFI, DocSociety, NL Film Fund
- Broadcaster: BBC
- Distributor: Cinema Delicatessen
- Length: 81 min.