The internet is closing in on us to connect anyone, anywhere, anytime. But some people cannot stand the electromagnetic radiation from the wireless networks that surround us. They feel the pulse of the wireless world on their bodies. Are they the canaries in the coal mine?
Ubiquity is a feature documentary by Bregtje van der Haak and had its World premiere in the official competition of HotDocs 2018.
Festivals & Awards
Hot Docs - Official Competition for International Productions
- Director: Bregtje van der Haak
- Producers: Katja Draaijer & Frank Hoeve
- Co-Producer: Clin d’oeil films (BE)
- Commissioning Editor: Barbara Truyen
- Broadcaster: VPRO
- Sales Agent: Journeyman Pictures
- Financiers & Funds: Dutch Cultural Media Fund, CoBO, Netherlands Film Fund
- Length: 82 min.
- Release: May 2018